Friday, October 16, 2009

That Explains So Much

The last couple of nights Gatsby has been on edge. Barking at night and just sort of fidgety. We thought it was just loneliness, as I spent most of the week at home and then missed a night, and now my Aunt is on a trip so she's gone.

When I took Gatz out for his late-nite pee, he pitches a holy hell of a fit. The weirdest bark I've ever heard out of him (and this dog makes some weird noises), comes baying out of him at our neighbors. "Come on Gee, none of that, let's pee, yadda yadda yadda." He's usually better with them so I'm apologizing over this extremely strange bark he's got going on.

Turns out Maggie, the bulldog next door, is in heat. XD

My poor, neutered boy.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, looks like he really IS lonely.. looking for some bulldog love!

    You need to post more picture of this boy! He sounds like such a character.

    ReplyDelete